This prestigious grade II listed property dates back to 1711, and has been refurbished sympathetically to
maintain it's period charm and character.
All rooms retain traditional Victorian fireplaces offering a homely and welcoming atmosphere.
The large detatched house is situated just off the main road which offers easy access to Durham City.There
is ample secure parking available to the rear of the house.
Pets are very welcome by prior arrangement.